Our range is comprised of the Peregrine, Karearea, Mohua and Saddleback labels. Please use the dropdown menu below to browse through our wine selection and compare tasting notes.
Peregrine 2014 Pinot Noir
- 100% hand harvested in Central Otago - 55% Bendigo, 37% Pisa, and 8% Gibbston sub-regions
- A warm spring and quick flowering. Cooler early summer but then followed by a wonderful late summer and autumn.
- 23.0 - 24.8
- Fermented in 7T open top fermenters
- 10 months in French Oak
- 3-6 years
- 15% with 10-30% whole bunch ferment
- Roast pork with herbs & fennel, Duck, Venison or a Rack of lamb served pink.
TASTING NOTE: Silky and elegant with dark red cherry, spice and blackcurrant.
STYLE: A style that combines purity and elegance with texture, concentration and length.
A true reflection of the three Central Otago sub regions that contribute to our Pinot Noir.