Peregrine Wines is a well established, family owned producer of premium wines in Central Otago. Due to the diverse nature of our business an exciting range of career opportunities can be on offer in our organic vineyards estates, winery and in our sales channels.
GROUNDS & PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
We have an exciting opportunity based at our Gibbston winery for a hard working multi-tasker with a genuine love for the outdoors. At Peregrine we pride ourselves on the immaculate presentation of our brand, and the grounds surrounding our well-known winery building set the tone for our visitors’ experience.
The role would include the following duties:
· Ground keeping and mowing
· Planting and landscape maintenance
· General repairs and maintenance
· Potential to assist with vineyard and winery activities
The successful applicant must have the ability to work within a tight knit team and be happy to interact with visitors to the area if approached for information or directions. The following attributes will be required:
· Be physically fit
· Be confident and capable with the use of power tools and machinery
· Display a fastidious attention to detail and pride in the presentation of the grounds
· Have the ability to work independently
· HT and forklift license would be beneficial
Ideally this position would be fulltime, however part-time hours would be considered particularly during the winter months when there is potential for some flexibility with hours. The role would be well suited to an ex-farmer or outdoorsperson, and previous experience as a general handyman or in property maintenance would be beneficial. New Zealand citizenship or the ability to work permanently in New Zealand is essential.
Applications along with supporting documentation should be lodged prior to Sunday 12 December, and can be addressed in confidence to Claire Cordelle, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2127 Gibbston Highway
Queenstown 9371Back to careers