Peregrine Wines is a well established, family owned producer of premium wines in Central Otago. Due to the diverse nature of our business an exciting range of career opportunities can be on offer in our organic vineyards estates, winery and in our sales channels.
DIRECT TO CONSUMER SALES OPPORTUNITY
Peregrine Wines operates a winery Cellar Door in Gibbston for wine tastings and sales, offers a personalised service to our two wine clubs, and operates an ongoing direct to consumer programme.
We are seeking to expand our retail sales team with an opportunity for a candidate experienced in direct to consumer sales, or a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills that is interested in the wine industry.
This position is a fulltime role and the successful applicant will become an integral member of a progressive sales and marketing team, benefitting from Peregrine’s career development programme.
While experience would be highly beneficial, a willingness to learn is a primary attribute and the position will suit applicants from a wide background.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- the characteristics and personal attributes to work effectively in our existing tight knit team;
- the drive and motivation to build on Peregrine’s position in the market and continue to project our brand values;
- exceptional frontline and customer service skills;
- wine experience is an advantage, but the motivation to learn is essential;
- be based in Central Otago, and be willing to perform weekend work as required on a roster basis.
Remuneration will be based on experience, and applicants must have the ability to work permanently in New Zealand.
Applications in writing, including a resume, must be lodged prior to 27 June 2021. Please clearly state the role for which you are applying.
Claire Cordelle, Peregrine Wines Limited.
e: email@example.comBack to careers