Change is always afoot at Peregrine. To keep up-to-date with the latest vintage releases, award announcements and media publications see below.
Retail Sales Opportunity - Peregrine Wines
Peregrine Wines is a long established, family owned producer of wine in Central Otago. With organically managed estate vineyards across the Cromwell basin and Gibbston sub-regions, Peregrine produces super-premium Pinot Noir and a range of white varieties.
We are looking to add to our talented sales team, with a fulltime permanent position at the Peregrine Winery in Gibbston. The successful applicant will join our retail sales team based at our Cellar Door, and be involved in frontline sales, hosting private tastings, and with direct to consumer campaigns through our Peregrine Club.
The candidate will:
- have the characteristics and personal attributes to work effectively in our existing tight knit team
- have the drive and motivation to build on Peregrine’s position in the market and continue to project our brand values
- have an interest in the wine industry and the motivation to learn
- have exceptional frontline and customer service skills
- be based in Central Otago, and be willing to perform weekend work as required on a roster basis
Applications will only be considered from NZ residents or those candidates with Visa status allowing you to work permanently in New Zealand. Applications along with supporting documentation should be lodged prior to 27 January 2019.
2127 Gibbston Highway
e: email@example.comBack to news